Thursday, September 24, 2015

I miss my "Me" times...

Hey guys, I really appreciate that you guys think of me as a wonderful friend. I really think you guys are also wonderful people too, but I need my me time.

I met Lily and Ruo from the train ride from Perth to Adelaide. They are retired university teachers from China. They think I'm the sweetest guy they've ever met and even started calling me their son.

I met John from Adelaide Central YHA. He's a great guy from Perth that's traveling around Australia for the past 10 months. We have a lot in common and often times find ourselves talking into the night until 2am since Sunday (and now Wednesday).

I feel so overwhelmed. John has a lot to talk about and genuinely a great guy. My days have been spent talking with him. I feel like I have not been getting anything done and I have not been getting enough time to explore the city of Adelaide. The two teachers has been messaging me to get all the plans set for our trip from Melbourne to Tasmania. They have been stressing out that I have not been on top of booking things that they keep spamming my WeChat asking what I am up to. I reassured them that I will get it all sorted out and let them know, but they keep worrying that I might mess up.

I grew up being the only child. I had my times when I lived in a bubble away from the outside world. I grew to like my "me" times at times. I enjoy being alone, peace, and quiet. I have been able to get these times on my normal life routine. But now all of a sudden, I have been seeing John every single day and possibly even single hour of the day except when I sleep or want to take a quick nap. We eat breakfast together and talk into the afternoon. We eat lunch together and grocery shop into the night. We eat dinner together and talk into the night; for the past 3 days. Then there's these two teachers messaging me throughout the day asking me for updates on my planning. It's exhausting. I want my time alone... I genuinely appreciate their liking for me, but this is too much! Maybe that's why I'm afraid to make new friends. ><" I'm such an anti-social person! I don't know how I'll ever get marry and settle down. I'm gonna get so sick of seeing my family everyday and no more me time lol... I feel terrible for feeling like this because they genuinely thinks that I'm a great person and I'm really not that great of a person. That's just me.

This planning for Melbourne to Tasmania has been really stressful. The two teachers can only stay for 2 days and I think that's a total waste of money just to come to this island for two days because there are A LOT to see. I literally JUST finalized the plan.
28 September - Take the bus from Adelaide to Melbourne (train seats all booked out) 10 hour ride
29 Sept - 9 Oct - Melbourne Central YHA (I hope I make a close friend so I don't spend my birthday as a loner!)
9 October - Take night ferry from Melbourne to Tasmania 10 hour ferry
10 October - Get to Tasmania Devonport, hire a car, day trip to Cradle Mountain, 2 hour drive to Strahan YHA for the night
11 October - 5 hour drive to Port Arthur, day trip at Port Arthur, 2 hour drive to Hobart YHA for the night
12 October - The two teacher leaves Tasmania to fly to Sydney, I stay and make a day trip to Mt. Wellington, Hobart YHA for the night
13 October - Check out of Hobart YHA and 3 hour drive to Coles Bay for a day trip at Wineglass Bay, stay at Coles Bay YHA for the night
14 October - Drive to Hobart and return the car, day strolling around Hobart and stay at Hobart YHA for the night
15 October - Check out and catch a flight from Hobart International Airport to Melbourne at 8:15 PM

See how complicated it looks??? @_@; But in the end, getting every booked was relieving and kind of fun to have to plan some complicated shit.

I plan on staying in Melbourne and look for a farm job around the area. I keep hearing all these great things about Melbourne. I think I'll like it at Melbourne. If I end up liking Melbourne, I'll make an effort to stay there until December. As for Christmas and New Years, I don't know if I want to spend it in Melbourne or Sydney. I definitely don't want to be alone for those holidays! I might meet some good friends in Melbourne to spend the holidays with in Melbourne. I kind of want to go back to Sydney for those holidays just because, but I probably won't know anyone there if I want to go back at the end of December. I could meet up with Jianing's cousin's family. Kenny's friend will be spending her holidays with her family in Amurica. But December is a long time for me to start planning so I'll worry about it later...

As for Adelaide... It's a cute little city, but kind of boring. It might be because I've been spending a lot of time in door talking with John lol... But I can't wait for Mid-Autumn Lunar Festival to start tomorrow night! I love pretty lights in the night time! Adelaide seems to make this a big deal because it's a two week thing as to other city only having it for the weekend. :) Plus lots of cute girls around for me to stare at and forever wander what it would be like for me to be with them. LMAO, #loneralert

Anyways, it's late. I'm peacing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment