Saturday, September 12, 2015

Another Day at Perth

BUGS! I hate bugs! I got like 4 mosquito bites at King's Park the other night and it's itching like crazy! Also, I think I got some bed bug bites back at Bounce Sydney... I've never had bug bug bites before, so I didn't know what was it like. They looked like rashes and I kind of just ignored it. Today, one of my roommate and I saw one of my roommate with A LOT of red splotches on one side of his body and we were like O_O What's wrong there? He said it must have been bed bug bites and that they have switched beds for him. Then I started to freak out and thinking what if mine were indeed bed bug bites? What if I end up carrying them back home?! But then again, they should die on the plane ride because it's like 28 hours long on a plane up in the air in the negative degrees.

So I went around town to see if I can get a sensor cleaning kit because I fked up my sensors. Turns out a lot of the camera shops don't carry them or they're REALLY REALLY expensive. I ended up finding a place where they will professionally clean it for $55. I managed to negotiate the price down to $40 and they ended up cleaning out the lens for me too. When I came back to my hostel and looked through my pictures, I saw another recurring speck of dust! Stupidly, I tried blowing into the sensor with my mouth and ended up making it worse... I'm so bad at this. I should just stick with point and shoot camera or my phone. -_- Every thing in Australia is so freakin expensive and so is shipping if I buy stuff online. Like a GTX 980 Ti graphics card. They're less than $700 in the US. I met a friend from a hostel said he bought it for 1,200AUD.... I went to a Sony store and they were selling my camera for 1,000AUD when it goes for $400 in the US. Damn... I guess I'm just going to buy the expensive cleaning kit and do it myself because I get so paranoid about dust specks on my pictures. I can't keep spending $40 getting it cleaned. That's what I get for being unprepared! :T *noobie*

I've been walking like 5~8 hours a day and Google Fit tells me that I've walking like over 10 miles a day, but my big belleh is still here! HOW DO I LOSE IT?! T_T Maybe I should stop cooking with butter... I've been too lazy to buy cooking oil, so I just buy a block of butter and cook with that because it seems easier and cheaper... Talking about cooking, people started commenting on my cooking and the look of my finish product saying I'm so healthy and it looks so cute. hwot? I don't like making a scene or attracting attention, but my cooking is not that great. It only looks nice! I spend like an hour just to make udon with a bunch of veges and diced meat. I guess I do put too much effort into cooking. But I kind of enjoy it haha... Maybe it's because I'm not coming back after a long day at work and just want to relax for the rest of the night and play some League of Legends. I'm eager to come back after a long day of sightseeing so I can try to cook something new! This is weird. Maybe if I keep this up, I might end up liking to cook and actually put the effort into cooking yummy stuff. Just maybe.

I finally saw kangaroos! They're not real, but it's a start ahahah... Australia is famous for their kangaroos, ostrich, and koalas but I have yet to see any without having to go to the zoo. I don't want to see zoo bred ones! I want to see one in the wild, on the streets, the ones that people ride to school or something... You know what I mean? I can't wait to go to Rottnest Island on Sunday though! Quokkas! After contemplating, I think I'm going to book a trip to The Pinnacles too. It is $145 and I thought it was quite expensive so I didn't want to go. But after thinking about it, will I even come back to Western Australia? So I think tomorrow, I'm going to book a trip to the Pinnacles for Monday to see a bunch of sand pillars in the middle of the desert! I'm also thinking about making a trip to Darwin before going to Melbourne before I want to check out the Ayer's Rock. But I don't know; I need a longer term address so I can receive my expecting mails. I'll see what happens once I get to Adelaide. But quokkas!

That's all I guess. Until next time, peace!

Perth's famous Bell Tower. Looks even cooler lit up, but they only light it up during special events. Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment