Monday, November 30, 2015

League of Legends International Wild Card All-Star @ Melbourne


Ahahah... Riot came to Australia for the first time and they came to Melbourne! They had the International Wild Card All-Star tournament at the Melbourne Margaret Court Arena. I found that out like a few days before it was happening and I booked a ticket for it with Chris. I thought it'd be excited, but it was meh... It wasn't as I expected from you know... Watching the finals. People would cheer and clap every time something awesome happens in game. But people didn't really care at this tournament. :| Tough crowd. Also, the teams were meh. It wasn't that exciting to watch. Some of the players made some huge mistakes that I thought I could have done better than them. But what do I know, I'm just a Gold player lol... It was an experience regardless. We got a goodie bag that had a scarf, Academy Ahri skin code, a Lulu cupcake stress ball, a Thresh Lucian lanyard, thundersticks, and a string bag.

What I'm excited is that I start work tomorrow! What I'm not excited is that I need to find a room to move out @_@; I've been looking on Gumtree and various websites, but it's either extremely expensive to stay in the city or it's crappy and run down place. I've tried contacting a few people inquiring about checking out the place, but they either ignore me or they're seeking for females only... That or bills are not included in the rent price which I do not want to take a risk on because I can save, but I can't guarantee that roommates will save. What if the bills come out to be an insanely large amount of $$$? I also don't want to take a risk on high bond because what if they decide to blame me on damage that I did not do and keep my money when I decide to move out? I didn't know looking for a houseshare was so difficult haha... I'm still deciding whether I want to continue to stay at hostels because I don't want to isolate myself in a houseshare. I'm in Australia to meet new people! But hostels are so expensive compare to houseshare (Houseshare cost about $200 a week cheapest while hostels on average cost about $245 being the cheapest). I still have a week to decide so it's all good. Last night was my last night of cleaning the lounge. I still have about 2 weeks worth of credits for free accommodation, so that will go into paying for this week's stay. I hope things will continue to look bright for me! It's afternoon right now so I'm going to continue to look for a place to move. Once I get that sorted out, I'll settle down and start looking for a 2nd job! Good good good.

No comments:

Post a Comment