Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Back to the old habits...

It has been over a week since I've blogged. @_@ Why? Because I'm back to my old habits. I've been consumed with playing League of Legends or Pocket MapleStory (mobile version). Either that or I'm briefly looking for jobs. I don't know... I'm having a bit of a trouble trying to get a job but I feel like I'm not putting enough effort into it. I've also been going to sleep really late lately. ;_; Oh geez. I need to change.

In other news though, I've met an awesome friend again! Her name's Tran and she's from New York! She has been helping me a lot in terms of earning money lol... She understands the struggles of getting a job because she has been here since February and she had a lot of trouble too. So she showed me how to earn money from going to studies at the University of Melbourne Psychology department! Ahah... Today was my first time doing it and I was paid AU$6 for looking through slides of x-rays and see if there's a fracture. It took about 30 minutes, so I guess it's like AU$12/hr. I doing another study this Thursday, but I forgot how much was the payout. Tran is also mega nice @_@ She agreed to house sit for one of her friend, so she let me cover her for her hostel lounge cleaning job for a month! In return, I get to stay at this hostel for free while I continue to work! For a month, that will save me about AU$750! Every bit counts! Plus, I get to stay in a 4 share room which is only filled with the volunteers. When Tran talked about it, it sounded like a VIP lounge or some sort because she said there's a couch in there with a table filled with food that the volunteers have collected when people don't take their food with them when they leave. When I got into the room, it was pretty cool! Nice view, free food, big space, etc. I don't get to relax at night anymore because I clean the lounge from 12AM-2AM. But that's okay; I chill in the morning anyways zzz... But Tran though. She left home to teach English in Korea for four year and then came over to Australia for Working Holiday for her last year of eligibility (31). After this, she's going to go to Japan to teach English! Can I travel like this too???

I think I'm getting better at this talking with people thing now lol. I've sparked up a few conversation because I was cleaning the lounge/kitchen. But I still don't understand; if you don't start a conversation, most people won't do so either. The thing is though I feel like I want to meet people, but on the other hand, I get so annoyed when I'm constantly given attention. Like Chris for example! He's always there! He like LOVES me lolol... He's cool and I like hanging out with him but there are times when I find him annoying AF. I like to pick on him for smoking and getting him to quit completely. He picks on me that I always play League of Legends. We're pretty common in a way that we like video games, love computers, trying to get a job, and we can just go on about meaningless shit but we talk a lot.

I'm going to keep this short. I start cleaning a few minutes. I haven't called home last Sunday and I feel bad. @_@ I'm getting consumed by MapleStory and League of Legends... Ugh. I will definitely stop playing once League of Legends season ends tomorrow though. I've been trying to get Andy's account to Gold, but I'm losing like 5~6 times in a row it's horrible! I landed in Silver I but I kept falling and now in Silver 3... One more day! And I'm meeting up with another friend tomorrow. His account is curse I tell yah! I can't blame it on the ping even though my ping is ~280. I'm just bad at League of Legends in general. ;_;

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment